My Grill cheese. Make The Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Ooey-Gooey Kraft® Singles. Press the sandwich slightly and place it in the skillet. The grilled cheese sandwich is a classic.
But as basic as this sandwich is, there are a few hang-ups that could stand between you and the grilled cheese. I loved to read all of the comments. So I had to add my variation that I did not see anyone suggest. You can cook My Grill cheese using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Grill cheese
- Prepare 2 pieces of White/Wheat Bread.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 2 slices of Meltable cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoons of Mayo.
They told her to, instead of using butter on the outside of the bread, apply a thin layer of mayo. Here it is: the perfect method for making a grilled cheese sandwich. Discover the best cheeses for making grilled cheese sandwiches. This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a portion of the proceeds.
My Grill cheese instructions
- Get your Ingredients.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan and turn your stove to 4 or medium and let butter melt.
- Divide 1 tbsp of butter on 2 breads.Spread butter and Mayo on both breads (Advice put butter on both sides of the bread and put mayo on the side with the cheese.
- Put cheese on the breads and set it in the pan.Turn your Fire to medium high or 5-6.
- Clean up time..
- When 1 in halve minute or golden brown flip over.
- Now turn the fire to 2.
- Wait until your Bread is like a white,gold color and take out.
Slices of cheese are easier to manage than shreds. Do not cover the entire surface of the bread with the cheese; leave a small margin of bread all around the cheese. You can use a couple slices of cheese, of course. For a true park experience, pair your sandwich with a side of "potato barrels" (also known as tater tots) and a showing of Toy Story! It's all about the perfect grilled cheese.