Spicy paniyaram (south indian). Appe/Spicy Appe/Spicy Appam/Paniyaram/Rice Appe/South Indian Snack/Kuzhi Paniyaram/Fermented Appe. Kuzhi Paniyaram (also called Masala Paniyaram) is a very tasty snack made throughout South India. Its other names are appe in Konkani, paddu in kannada, ponganalu in telugu.
South Indian chicken curry is a delicious and spicy chicken curry flavored with spices and coconut. I like to eat this curry with hot steamed idli, dosa, and rice. Kuzhi Paniyaram is a popular South Indian dish, that makes a quick, healthy, light lunch or snack box. You can have Spicy paniyaram (south indian) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy paniyaram (south indian)
- You need 1 cup of dosa batter.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion,green chilli and ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
This is a favorite of both kids and adults equally. This delicacies can be made sweet or spicy. In the spicy version, sauted onions and green chillies are mixed up with. Kuzhi paniyaram is a spicy version of South Indian snack made with Rice and skinned Black lentil batter and mixed with other spices.
Spicy paniyaram (south indian) instructions
- Assemble the main ingredients..
- Take paniyaram vessel and drizzle some oil. Heat it for about 2 mins..
- Add 1 tbsp cumin seeds,chilli, ginger and onion to the batter and mix it well..
- Take a spoonful of dosa batter and fill the rounds one by one..
- After 3 to 4 mins flip the paniyaram to the other side.then again do the same process..
- Spicy paniyaram is ready to serve,if possible eat with tomato chutney it will be a perfect match.
Kuzhi paniyarams are prepared in a vessel specially made for this. The vessel consists of depressions or holes in which the. Kuzhi paniyaram recipe is one of those easy south Indian breakfast that tastes delicious as well. Tastes so good with spicy tomato chutney. Paniyaram is a very popular traditional South Indian snack prepared with from pulses and rice using a special paniyaram mould.