Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers. Great recipe for Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers. Probably not but here ya go. This bread dipping oil is the best concoction of herbs, garlic, and of course, rich, flavorful olive oil.
Recipes include Italian Bread Dipping Oil, Garlic Bread Dip, Tuscan Herb, Herb de Provence and Restaurant Style Dipping Oil. This Restaurant-Style Olive Oil and Herb Bread Dip is AMAZING! After making that garlic, parsley, and oregano olive oil spread for my Beetza the other day, this was naturally the next step. You can have Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- Prepare of LG Fresh Garlic Loaf [2" cubed].
- Prepare of LG Baguette Loaf [sliced & toasted].
- Prepare of Sronefire Ma'am Bread.
- It’s of ● For The Dipping Oils & Vinagers [as needed – well shaken].
- You need of Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil.
- You need of Sun Dried Tomato Dipping Oil.
- You need of Basic Basil Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Sweet Basil Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Tuscan Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- It’s of Quality Olive Oil [mix with balsamic vinegar – equal parts].
- It’s of Sea Salt & Black Pepper Dipping Oil.
- You need of ● For The Cheeses [as needed].
- You need of Gruyere.
- It’s of Provolone.
- Prepare of Creamy Havarti.
- It’s of New Zealander.
- You need of Sharp Cheddar.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- You need of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Walsh Cheddar.
- You need of Smoked Gouda.
- You need of Chive Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Extra Sharp Vampire Garlic Cheddar.
- You need of ● For The Options/Toppers [as needed].
- You need of Garlic Parmesan Butter.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Kerrygold Butter.
- Prepare of Honey Butter.
- It’s of Chilled Bruschetta.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Well a step, followed by a trip, followed by me falling face first into the bowl like I've never seen food before. Check out the recipe for the Not Your Average Joe's Dipping Sauce.. Directions: Combine cheese and red pepper flakes together. Add garlic and oil and mix well.
Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers step by step
- Slice and rough chop your garlic bread in 2" pieces..
- Thick sliced garlic bread pictured before cubing..
- Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion powder on top of bread cubes..
- Slice and oven toast your baguettes until crispy at 350°. About 5 minutes..
- Lightly brush on garlic butter to baguette slices. Try adding some mozzarella to the tops. It'll pair well with the Bruchetta..
- Gather your cheeses and butters and slice as needed..
- Stonefire Naan Dipping breads pictured..
- Use a quality pre-chilled Bruchetta..
- Serve with quality wines or martinis..
This truly is The BEST Olive Oil Dip For Bread you will find! It is something I have been making for years and is always a favorite when entertaining! What makes this bread dipping oil better than the others is the FRESH herbs and garlic! There is the olive oil dipping sauce for bread. So, what are you waiting for!