Keto Salsbury Steak. Anyway, my favorite was the Salisbury steak – mostly because it came with the cherry pie which was my preferred dessert option. The steak itself was basically a hamburger with gravy on it, which wasn't nearly as offensive as the awful gelatinous round slices of fake turkey with gravy that my brothers usually got (they preferred the apple pie) so I didn't really mind. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet.
There may be some of you confused by the term steak, considering I have been talking about ground beef. Well, don't feel foolish because it wasn't until a couple years ago that I found out the steak wasn't really steak. Stir flour into the butter until dissolved. You can have Keto Salsbury Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Salsbury Steak
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion (diced).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- You need of Gravy-.
- Prepare 1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of Butter.
This keto ground beef recipe is one the whole family will enjoy. Tender seasoned beef patties that are smothered in a homemade gravy that are so satisfying making this the perfect keto comfort food. We present a Keto Salisbury Steak with Keto Mushroom Gravy, this is absolutely delicious – who say's that eating Keto or Low Carb has to be boring. How to Make Keto Salisbury Steak.
Keto Salsbury Steak instructions
- Mix first 4. Form oval patties. Brown on each side. Remove to a plate..
- Separate garlic pieces. Fry in olive oil til shells are loosening. Remove garlic. Peel. Mash with fork once creating slices..
- Butter in pan. Add garlic. Toast til fragrant. Turning brown will bitter it. Add in broth..
- Replace meat patties. Simmer for 25 min. Flipping half way..
- Turn off heat and add sour cream..
Tender Keto Salisbury Steak with Onion gravy served over creamy mashed cauliflower is a low carb comfort meal any night of the week! Salisbury Steak Salisbury steak is an easy ground beef patty, similar to a hamburger steak, but closer to a meatloaf, in that it usually includes bread crumbs, onions and eggs. Sear steak patties over medium high heat until crusted on both sides. While the steaks cook thru in the oven, add onions back to the pan along with the grease from the steaks. Salisbury steak is a comforting meal whether made in the slow cooker or not.