Greek pasta salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Add the pasta and cook pasta until al dente.
Pasta gets hard as it cools, so the extra cooking time will keep it moist. Swap the pasta for spinach tortellini to make it a Greek Tortellini Salad; Cut the veggies small and use orzo in place of the pasta to make a Greek Orzo Pasta Salad; Make it a meal and add grilled chicken to make it a Greek Chicken Pasta Salad In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. You can have Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- Prepare box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- It’s Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare Cup of feta cheese.
- You need Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
The fresh herbs, vegetables, and olives that characterize Greek cuisine are tossed with pasta in this sprightly salad recipe. Feta cheese gives it a tangy finish. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering!
Greek pasta salad step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
When you take Greek salad ingredients and add pasta to the mix, you end up with a hearty dish that's packed with flavor and a total crowd pleaser. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly satisfying. And let's not forget it's practically guaranteed to be a crowd favorite! For this easy greek salad recipe, you'll need the following ingredients: PASTA: for this pasta salad, we used tri-colored rotini pasta – it's the best kind!