Creamy White fish and Potatoes.
You can cook Creamy White fish and Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy White fish and Potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen. Whitefish fillets(tilapia/Pollock/sole).
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 1 of tin(10 3 /4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Creamy White fish and Potatoes instructions
- Arrange fish in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer potatoes and onion on top of fish. Sprinkle layers with salt and pepper..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over all..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 f. for 1 hour.