Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice! This vegan red beans and rice recipe is so satisfying and perfect for chilly winter days. Consider this your new I don't feel like cooking but I want something that's stick to my ribs cozy yet not covered in butter, cream or cheese.
Beans are a great source of protein for vegetarians and this vegetarian crock pot recipe is a cinch to prepare. Just soak the beans, add everything to a crock pot or slow cooker, and walk away. These simple Crock Pot Pinto Beans are the easiest thing to make and are so much better than canned beans. You can have Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚
- You need of Beans.
- Prepare 1 Bag of mixed beans.
- You need 1 Container of Vegan or Vegtable broth.
- It’s 1 Can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 4 Cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 2 Tb of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tb of onion powdee.
- You need 1/2 Tb of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 Tb of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tb of salt.
- You need of Garlic Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of rice (cooked).
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tb of Butter (vegan).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Appliances.
- It’s of Crock pot.
They don't require any soaking and come out tender and ready to eat. Make these in your slow cooker and come home to the best pinto beans. Works great for crockpot black beans too. Cooking pinto beans in the crockpot is defintiely the way.
Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 instructions
- Set Crock pot on Low. Add bag of beans, Vegtable/vegan broth, diced onion, and Canned tomato..
- Add seasoning: Garlic, Garlic powder, Oregano, pepper, salt, onion powder, etc. (Feel free to add less or more based on personal taste).
- Cook beans in crock pot on low for about 8hrs stiring every few hours..
- Once beans are finished set to "keep warm" setting..
- Cook four cups rice in rice cooker or useing a stove top..
- Once rice is done and set. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste and fold in ingredients until well incorporated..
- Great for freezer meals, meal prep, or gatherings!.
The Best Vegetarian Black Beans In Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Stack, Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili, Crockpot Recipe For Vegetarian Black Bean And Tomatillo Soup With Lime And Cilantro Spray the slow-cooker with cooking spray. Rinse and sort the beans, add to the prepared slow-cooker. Add all the spices and the olive oil to the beans. Stir until every bean is coated with the spice mixture.