Gateau au Chocolat For Valentine's Day.
You can cook Gateau au Chocolat For Valentine's Day using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gateau au Chocolat For Valentine's Day
- You need 3 of Chocolate bar.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 30 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
Gateau au Chocolat For Valentine's Day instructions
- If you mince the chocolate and butter and set them aside, this will save you time. Combine the flour and cocoa powder, sift once, then set aside..
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt by immersing in a hot water bath. Once melted, add the sugar and beat with a whisk. Add the eggs, heavy cream, and rum while continually mixing..
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and continue to mix. Once you're finished mixing, pour into a pan covered with parchment paper, and bake at 180℃ for 30 to 35 minutes..
- If you can poke a toothpick through the cake without any batter sticking on, it's complete. Let the flavors settle overnight, then store in the refrigerator in a sealed container or wrapping..