Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾. Clean the prawns, remove shells and rinse. Add in prawns, fry and flip it until both sides are cooked. SayfalarDiğerMarkaMutfak/Yemek PişirmeNanyang Express 南洋小厨Videolar蒜辣香葱酱油虾 🍤 Stir-Fried Chilli Garlic Prawn with Soy Sauce.
In Chinese cuisine, prawns and other seafood are often briefly steamed to preserve their natural flavour. Clean the prawns, remove shells and rinse. Bring broccoli to boil and set it aside on a plate. You can cook Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾
- It’s 2 of River Prawn.
- You need 40 g of Garlic (Chopped).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Thai Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato Sauce (Maggi).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili Sauce (Maggi).
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps: Heat the wok with oil. Add in prawns, fry and flip it until both sides are cooked, set it aside. Add in garlic, ginger and saute. Add in oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, fry evenly.
Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾 instructions
- Cleaning the prawn and cut into half..
- Add in 2tbsp vegetables oil into hot wok to fried garlic till brownish….
- Add in 30ml of water and follow by all the sauces… when the sauce is boiled, add in salt & sugar to taste..
- Lastly, add in the prawn to cook till the color trun into red… then ready to be served..
Deep Fried King Prawns In Chilli Garlic Sauce 炸蒜辣虾. The key to this dish is FRESHNESS. Try to get hold of sea prawns as they definitely taste better than the farmed ones. It is also important to get large prawns so that they won't get overcooked too easily during the steaming process! This simple recipe for prawns in a garlicky sauce makes a delicious addition to a tapas spread – just add lots of crusty bread.