PERSIMMON SOUR HONEY (Kelicung Asam Madu). You were told that sour honey could cure cancer? There appears to be a sour honey hoax fueled by media feeding frenzy. The video ended abruptly, making no mention of where to purchase this sour honey.
Sour honey is produced by sting-less bees in a small, desolate area in the Brazilian jungle. Scientists believe that the honey from this region is so pure because it was never tampered with for thousands. Is Sour honey a miracle ingredient? You can cook PERSIMMON SOUR HONEY (Kelicung Asam Madu) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PERSIMMON SOUR HONEY (Kelicung Asam Madu)
- You need 4 of kelicung (persimmons).
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of cayenne pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of sprig of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Peanut roaster, for sprinkling.
Does this claim have any credence? I can give you the short answer right now: not yet. The story is simple; sour honey is this substance not known to modern science, hidden deep in the Amazon forest. Scientists discover it recently and find that it kills breast.
PERSIMMON SOUR HONEY (Kelicung Asam Madu) instructions
- Kelicung peel and cut to taste and set aside..
- Prepare the sauce ingredients (chopped garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, basil)..
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, let cool briefly in the refrigerator..
- Remove from the refrigerator and ready to be enjoyed in the cold more enjoyable. Sprinkle with toasted peanuts..
So, is sour honey called sour honey because it originates from the sourwood tree? The miracle "sour honey" that supposedly cures cancer seems to actually be referring to a different substance called propolis, which is not actually honey at all. Buy products related to sour honey products and see what customers say about sour honey products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on I enjoy trying honeys from around the globe. It has the essence of maple syrup and goes great with just. Fuyu persimmons have a squat and rounded shape and are capped with an indented leaf.