Green beans and sour cream. Can be made richer with the use of cream and butter, or calorie conscious with yoghurt! From Readers Digest : Quick And Thrifty Cooking In South Africa. Return the beans to the saucepan, add the sour cream and paprika, and stir together.
First, FRESH, steamed grean beans are key! This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on the classic side dish. You can replace the green beans with any other frozen veggies. You can have Green beans and sour cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green beans and sour cream
- It’s 28 oz of green beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine.
This Green Chile Sour Cream will turn any Mexican dish into a gourmet dinner – like these Black Bean Tostadas. Seriously, I think this was where the real magic began, because I'll tell you what – this cashew based, Green Chile Sour Cream I eventually ended up with is hands. Mix together butter, flour and onion salt. Add sour cream and cook until thick.
Green beans and sour cream step by step
- Drain the beans. Melt the margarine In a pan..
- Add beans, salt , pepper, and onions. Let cook for 7 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add sour cream incorporate well, let sit 3 minutes serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Pour green beans in buttered casserole. Pour sour cream mixture sauce over beans. This green bean casserole is made with sour cream, cheese, and a variety of herbs and seasonings. Use fresh or frozen green beans. Stir hot mixture into sour cream and cooked beans; heat until sauce just begins to bubble.