Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi. Stainless Meat Cuber Home & Commercial Use. Great recipe for Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi. Grilled meat cubes marinated in a mixture of cinnamon, vinegar, olive oil and black pepper.
However, when we say lahem meshwi, we refer to lamb meat because that is what it traditionally was. Having said that and although the recipe title indicates lamb, a beef steak cubed and barbecued tastes equally nice. See great recipes for Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi too! You can cook Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi
- Prepare 1 kg of beef or veal, cut in cubes.
- It’s 12 of small onions, peeled and cut in halves.
- It’s of For the marinade:.
- You need 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper or allspice.
A must try at barbecue parties! Open-faced meat pies – lahem bi ajeen. Place the lamb cubes in a bowl with the wine, olive oil, herbs, spices and salt, and toss well to coat. Shish kebob is a dish of skewered and grilled cubes of meat.
Grilled meat cubes on skewers – lahem meshwi instructions
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together..
- Add in the meat cubes and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hr..
- In each skewer, insert 5 meat cubes and 1 onion. Grill on both sides..
This kabob marinade recipe features paprika powder, Parsley, coriander seeds, onion. A must try at barbecue parties! Charcoal grilled tender lamb cubes grilled on skewers with grilled vegetables and stuffed Lebanese pita bread with Harissa. Special Instructions (optional) Back to Menu Previous. Prime USDA choice beef cubes marinated and grilled on skewers.