Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta !.
You can have Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta ! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta !
- Prepare 1 pkg of Bianco Meats Bourbon Steak tips.
- You need 1/4 cup of your fave Bourbon, I used Jack Daniels.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chopped shallots.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbs of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 of Tblsp unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped Italian parsley.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock (canned is fine or boxed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta ! step by step
- Let your steak tips come to room temperature heat up grill or grill pan.
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Put chopped shallots in a small bowl with bourbon and let marinated for 15 mins.
- Put water and milk ibay keaf and garlic and salt in a pan and heat till slightly boiling add polenta whisk constantly for 10 to 15 mins then add parmesan cheese and butter stir to combine turn off heat an set aside.
- Place steak tips in heated grill pan or grill and sear on each side to desired doneness.
- While steak is cooking heat up saute pan add Olive oil and shallot and Jack, (be careful not to have fire to high) after 2 mins add Worcestershire and beef stock whisk to combine and reduce liquid to half so it's thicker..
- Place polenta on platter top with steak tips pour sauce with a spoon on top sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan u had some shaved parmesan but grated would be fine,,,enjoy,.