Sour Cream & Onion Crusted Pork Chops.
You can cook Sour Cream & Onion Crusted Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream & Onion Crusted Pork Chops
- It’s 1 of bag of sour cream & onion chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of family pack of assorted pork chops.
Sour Cream & Onion Crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Clean chops and set to the side; preheat oven at 375°F..
- Using a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine chips and seasoning. Use either a mallet or rolling pin to crush chips..
- Place each chops in bag to make sure it's covered in both sides. Place on baking sheet lined with foil or on wire baking rack..
- Place chops in oven and cook for 30-35 min..
- You can plate it with your favorite pasta. Enjoy!!!!.