Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles.
You can have Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 350 grams of Pork fillet, sliced into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Spanish onion, thickly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum, sliced.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli cut into florets.
- It’s 1 of Carrot thinly sliced.
- It’s 500 grams of Hokkein noodles.
Sweet And Sour Pork With Noodles step by step
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Add pork and marinate for 10 mins. Strain the pork and reserve marinade, stirring in orange juice..
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with oil. Add pork and stir-fry over high heat for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Remove from wok..
- Spray wok with a little more oil and stir-fry ginger, onion, capsicum, broccoli and carrot for 5 minutes, adding 2-3 tablespoons water. Return pork to wok with noodles and reserved marinade. Stir over high heat for 1 minute, until heated through..