Whole Apple Bake. Some people mentioned having to put a little bit of water in the bottom of the pan I used apple juice. I also had to bake them longer. These are WONDERFUL topped with a dollup of creme fraiche!
Apple Crisp Stuffed Baked Apples All of the sweet and caramely goodness of a traditional apple crisp, stuffed and baked inside fresh Autumn apples with the best crumble topping. Top it off with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce for an incredible fall treat everyone will go crazy for! Learn how to make baked apples for a delicious, healthy dessert. You can cook Whole Apple Bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Apple Bake
- Prepare 5 of large apples.
- You need 3 of medium apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey or agave.
You'll love the smell, too—baking apples brings irresistible aromas throughout your kitchen and gratitude around your table. We'll show you how easy it is to create a baked apples dessert! We've also created a video that gives you step-by-step directions for a baked apples recipe, so you can ensure success every time. Baked apples are comforting and have an old-fashioned appeal.
Whole Apple Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut tops off the 5 large apples and save . (Set aside) Core the apples after cutting tops off. Do not cut the skin or cut through the bottom. (Apple acts like a bowl).
- Take 3 medium apples and remove skin. Cut into tiny squares and place in small bowl..
- Mix tiny apple squares , walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla, honey or agave until mix is saturated..
- Add the tiny apple sqaure mix to your apple bowls and replace the tops. Add the topped apples to a baking dish and add just enough water to the bottom to cover the bottom of the apples..
- Bake covered for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additionally for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove tops and enjoy ! Add cool whip or vanilla bean ice cream to top it off! (Don't add if you are Paleo).
They can be as easy to prepare as coring an apple, placing it in an ovenproof dish with a little sugar, cinnamon, and butter, surrounding it with liquid, and baking it for the better part of an hour or so until knife-tender. Baked Apples are one of the easiest apple recipes you'll ever make! Whole, sweet apples are cored and filled with a cinnamon spiced, brown sugar-nut filling and baked until tender. They taste like apple pie or apple crisp but without all the extra work! A baked apple can be a delicious dessert idea, especially during the fall season.