Simple Garlic Knots. No need to wait for the dough to rise, no fancy mixer required, just mix it, roll and bake, they are so good fresh out of the oven (or air fryer)! Great served with a salad, a bowl of soup, or serve them with marinara as an appetizer! Garlic knots are a pizzeria favorite, and in New Jersey, their presence was a sign that the pizza joint you just walked into was legit.
Shaping is a breeze with my video tutorial and step-by-step pictures for visual help. This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Red Star Yeast. Soft and buttery, these Easy Garlic Knots are a great first yeast dough to try! You can cook Simple Garlic Knots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Garlic Knots
- Prepare of tube (16 oz.) Buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It’s of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of each dried parsley, dried oregano.
- It’s of salt.
The dough is easy to work with and the flavor of the parsley garlic butter soaking into the fresh baked knots makes the small amount of work worth it! You already know how much I love fresh, homemade bread. What makes this recipe for garlic knots so easy is that we've used crescent dough. The results are fantastic because the dough bakes up to a perfect little crisp and they soak up the garlic parsley butter perfectly!
Simple Garlic Knots instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, then stir in the parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and salt. Set this aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the pan and separate them. Then cut each in half so you have 16 pieces..
- Lightly flour your hands, then roll each biscuit half into a rope, about 5 in long. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking in the ends. Place them onto the baking tray..
- Brush half the butter over the knots, then bake for 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Once they're done, brush the remaining butter over the finished knots, then serve..
You won't believe how easy these are… and what a scrumptious side they make to any meal! Prepare Basic Pizza Dough as recipe instructs below and set aside to rise. Combine butter and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat. The Best Easy Garlic Knots Recipe – delicious easy garlic knots that taste just like they are from your favorite pizza joint but a million times better and so budget friendly! I'm sharing these easy baked garlic knots as a part of a fabulous fall blog hop – centering around delicious and easy fall appetizers and snacks!