Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker. Great recipe for Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker.. Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner. Stir for a while, until fragrant.
Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* My mom had some squash and I wanted to make some soup so here we are !🤗 This soup is creamy with a little spicy kick at the end. Subtle but bold flavors not to mention super easy to make ! See great recipes for Shrimp cocktail, Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage too! You can have Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker
- You need 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- Prepare 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker. Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer). You can use the "popular" brand pressure cooker, or the one I have that came from Aldi, or ANY brand! This is the creamiest, nicest I've ever seen..
Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker instructions
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner..
- Add butter to melt..
- When hot, add garlic..
- Stir for a while, until fragrant..
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt..
- Add frozen shrimp..
- Seal the lid..
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat..
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off..
- Quick-release the pressure..
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary..
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!.
I just bought the new Crock Pot "Express Crock" multi-cooker as a. Broccoli, Ham, and Pepper Frittata, On-the-Go Egg Cups, Poblano and Cheese Frittata, Egg Loaf, Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, Mexican-Style Zucchini and Poblanos, Baba Ganoush, Green Beans with Bacon, Quick Indian Creamy Eggplant, Palak Paneer, Creamy Poblano Peppers and Sweet Corn, Summer Vegetable Soup, Vietnamese Bo Kho, Chicken Curry Soup. Variations on this the Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta: Bake it. I've provided pressure cooker directions, but you could of course also bake this. I think baked shrimp with tomatoes, olive and feta would be amazing during the cooler months.