Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. This is one of the easiest and tastiest meals you can make for lunch or dinner. In a large saucepan, saute the onion, celery and garlic in butter until tender.
Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in this crockpot recipe. You can mix up the ingredients for the BBQ sauce right in your slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
You don't need to simmer the BBQ sauce on the stove since the flavors will have plenty of time to blend as the BBQ sauce cooks with the chicken in the slow cooker. Let your slow cooker make dinner for you! Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot. Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Pour the barbecue sauce over top. You may not need the entire jar, just enough to cover the chicken. Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches With Slaw. This is a favorite in our house! Especially in the warmer months when you can pair the chicken with some coleslaw and some cold lemonade.