Caesar Chicken. When we have chicken for dinner, I cook extra for these full-flavored roll-ups. Caesar Chicken Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home. While this Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad can be enjoyed the way it is, you can include or substitute different kinds of chicken, turkey, cheese salad dressing, or herbs.
Chicken Caesar Salad is a must in the recipe file and this one definitely does not disappoint! Plus it's made healthier by using mostly Greek yogurt in part for the mayonnaise and olive oil in the dressing. This one in the form of Chicken Caesar salad. You can cook Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- You need of Parsley optional.
This wrap recipe came about as I was scavenging the fridge to find. This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will rival that of any great restaurant. Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it straight up the classic way. A Chicken Caesar wrap is one of the most delicious sandwich alternatives around.
Caesar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..
Making Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps for a day at the beach? This Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe is crunchy, tangy and so yummy! I love making these for picnics and park days during the summer; it's a fun alternative to regular old PB&J. Delicious chicken caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. This crispy chicken has a mild tangy Caesar flavor and is great served with a side of pasta or a Place chicken on pan; brush tops of chicken with Caesar dressing.