Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of orzo pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 lb of mushrooms, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchinis, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsmaic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional).
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad instructions
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!.