Strawberry Salad. In a small bowl, mix the ramen noodles, almonds, sunflower seeds and melted butter. Transfer to a baking sheet and toast in the oven, stirring. Ready for a killer strawberry salad recipe?
So for this salad, we used our favorite vinaigrette method to whip up a creamy balsamic dressing that perfectly accentuates the bright red sweet berries. This refreshing orange and strawberry salad is packed with good-for-you ingredients and dressed in a flavor-packed citrus vinaigrette. This is one of my go-to salads to serve as a quick dinner side dish. You can have Strawberry Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Salad
- Prepare 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- It’s 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
There isn't too much prep required, it comes together exceptionally fast, and it's a versatile recipe. Swap out the fruits, nuts, and cheese to your preference or what you have on hand. Strawberry Kale Salad This fresh, zingy salad is super easy and always a crowd-pleaser! The sliced strawberries and fresh mint give it an extra summery feel, and crumbled bacon and toasted almonds add the perfect amount of crunch.
Strawberry Salad step by step
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
Turn Strawberry Salad into a Main Dish. Fresh Strawberry Salad makes about four main dish sized servings. For added protein add grilled or rotisserie chicken, salmon, turkey breast, or tuna. How to Toast Nuts for Strawberry Salad. Toasted nuts make the perfect addition to this Strawberry Salad.