Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Not just the best vegan chocolate chip cookies-the best chocolate chip cookies, period. Perfectly chewy with crisp edges and just the right amount of sweetness.
These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. Vegan baking isn't all that different from traditional baking. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- It’s 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- It’s 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cookie sheet.
- Prepare of Pan liner.
By swapping out just a few ingredients and making some minor adjustments, we've created vegan chocolate chip cookies that are sweet, chewy and satisfying. In fact, you may find that everyone in your family, not just the vegans, starts asking for these delicious treats. Vegan chocolate chip cookies that are soft, chewy, slightly-crunchy, sweet and satisfying. They're also super easy to make!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 step by step
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..
These vegan chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy with just enough 'crunch' to be satisfying as you bite into them. Look no further for the best vegan chocolate chip cookies, ever. Gooey and decadent, and full of chocolate, even your non-vegan friends won't be disappointed. These paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Recipe also has a vegan option.