Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies). For Easy Oven Fajitas, roasting the meat and vegetables in the oven gives them a slightly charred edge and a hard to replicate sweetness that you just can't get in a plain old skillet. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze!
Best if you remember to drain the Rotel and don't skip the salt, it's not much but really necessary. Pop it in the oven and by the time you're finished cleaning up your prep mess it's ready! Try this easy, oven-baked Chicken Fajita, made with a homemade fajita spice blend. You can have Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen pepper & onion strips.
- Prepare 1 package of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of raw chicken tenders (plain).
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- It’s 1 package of taco boats.
Need a quick meal that's BURSTING at the seams with flavour? Try this Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas recipe, or contribute your own. Cut onion and bell pepper into even slices; place in baking dish. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy!
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings..
Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. Slice chicken, onion and red pepper into thin even strips. Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. These Sheet Pan Baked Chicken Fajitas are a quick and easy one pan meal with tender chicken and colorful vegetables packed with the smoky, sweet flavor of traditional fajitas. A quick, no-fuss method for making this healthy Mexican food favorite with make-ahead convenience.