Simple Chocolate Donuts for Valentine's Day.
You can have Simple Chocolate Donuts for Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Donuts for Valentine's Day
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 40 grams of Melted butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 of Pink chocolate (if you have).
Simple Chocolate Donuts for Valentine's Day step by step
- Add the egg to a bowl and mix well. Just as it's becoming foamy, add honey, heavy cream, and melted butter a bit at a time, in that order. Mix continually..
- Add pancake mix and use a spatula to mix in a cutting motion. Wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Use a heart mold to make the shapes. It should be roughly the size of a 500 yen coin (2.5 cm diameter). (The ones with a hole in the middle didn't work out – they weren't cute). Fry in medium-hot oil..
- Melt the chocolate, and apply to one side of the donuts from Step 3. Put the donuts chocolate side up, and wait until the chocolate stiffens..
- Cut a 15 x 15 cm square of parchment paper diagonally and make a triangle..
- Roll up the triangle, fix it with tape, and put the pink chocolate in the middle. Cut the end and use it to decorate the donuts..