Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can have Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare of dry.
- It’s 124 grams of all-purpose flour (124g=1cup).
- Prepare 87 grams of whole rolled oats (87g=1cup).
- It’s 18 grams of baking powder (18g=3tsp).
- It’s 5 grams of pink salt (5g=1tsp).
- You need of wet.
- Prepare 82 grams of softened peanut butter (82g=1/3cup).
- Prepare 18 grams of lemon juice (18g=1tbsp).
- It’s 12 grams of melted cocunut oil (12g=1tbsp).
- It’s 181 grams of room-temp non-dairy milk (181g=3/4cup).
- You need 1 of large banana (ca. 162g peeled pulp).
- You need 4 grams of vanilla extract (4g=1tsp).
- It’s 108 grams of raw sugar (108g=1/2cup).
- It’s 118 grams of chcolate chips (118g=3/4cup).
- It’s 20 of chocolate chips.
Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- In thermomix combine dry ingredients on setting 4 for 5sec and set aside in separate bowl.
- Add the oats to this separate bowl.
- In thermomix mix wet ingredients at 4 for 10sec.
- Use spatula to push ingredients down from edges.
- Add dry to wet in thermomix at left-turn (=no cutting blade used) speed 2.5 for 10sec and scrape down sides.
- Add sugar and mix at reverse speed 3 for 10sec.
- Transfer to separate bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill in to your favorite cupcake molds. I chose 20 small ones.
- Into 205℃=400℉ preheated oven for 15min.
- Let cool for 5min.
- Take out of muffin forms; by having used silicon ones it's super easy. And just for the fun of it I place onto each muffin 1 chocolate morsel and push a bit till neatly set into upper crust..