Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. So let's talk about how to grill chicken breasts with barbecue sauce.
Brush all sides of chicken with oil. In small bowl, mix grill seasoning, brown sugar and chili pepper powder; sprinkle on both sides of chicken. BBQ chicken is often a family favorite but can require a lot of time and attention when cooked on a grill. You can have Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
This recipe simplifies the process by cooking boneless chicken breasts in the oven. A basic grill seasoning for chicken adds excellent flavor, and a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce provides that quintessential BBQ taste. Combine Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, salad dressing and vinegar. Season with cracked black pepper, seasoned salt and onion powder.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce instructions
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Chicken breasts are grilled with a not-too-sweet, not-too-tangy barbecue sauce that everyone loves. Finishes in almost a glaze and would also be great on pork chops or ribs. The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. You can also make this ahead of time! Summer is not one of my favorite seasons.