Sour Patch Grapes. Sour Patch Grapes, or Glitter Grapes, have been a blogger favorite for years, and it's long time you tried the treat firsthand. You may never go back to the actual candy again. Sour Patch Grapes – how much fun is that?
How many of you have had frozen grapes? They are a yummy snack especially on a hot day. But lets step up those frozen grapes a little shall we? You can have Sour Patch Grapes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Patch Grapes
- You need 1 lb of of green seedless green grapes- pulled from stem – rinsed.
- It’s 1 of -3oz. package melon fushion jell-o ( not prepared) I used green apple.
- You need 1 of water.
Let's add some lime Jello powder. Sour Patch Grapes are perfect for kids! I am in love with this next recipe….and so are the kiddos! The grapes end up a little sour but very sweet and tasty.
Sour Patch Grapes step by step
- Rinse the grapes under water until all are cleaned & WET. Spread geletin mix on a plate. About 1/3 at a time..
- Place a handful of grapes in the plate & gently roll each grape in the geletin powder . Until they are covered..
- Repeat the process with remaining grapes. Place grapes in a bowl. Put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour until geletin is set. The colder these are the better they are. ( I just kept mine in the fridge ). You need to use a green jell-o….
You could actually use any flavor Jello and. Remove the covered grapes and add them to a bowl and repeat the process adding more Jello mix to the plate as needed to coat the entire batch. I hope you all enjoy this video. I have tried this with both sugar free and regular jello and it tastes the same The kids loved these sour patch grapes! Please make sure you cut the grapes in half for little ones as.