Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac. This is such an easy and fast dish. I stove topped the Mac and cheese then put an a small dish and broiled,,delish! I stove topped the Mac and cheese then put an a small dish and broiled,,delish!
How to make Mac and Cheese: If you love a creamy, homemade baked mac and cheese, then you're going to love how quickly this dinner comes together! You get the rich, satisfying taste of the mac and cheese that you adore, plus the lean, filling protein from the chicken, all in the ease of a dump-and-bake casserole. My kids wanted Mac and cheese I wanted chicken Parmesan, and bam we have a new dish. You can have Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac
- You need 1/2 pound of Barilla Cellatini Pasta.
- You need 1 Pound of Bianco Meats Marinated Chicken thighs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Fontina and Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp of Truffle salt for pasta.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of Truffle oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of kosher salt for water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
I was surprised that this turned out really good. Is something I will be making more often. For picky eaters I didn't add the chicken patty on top of the Mac and cheese. Grilling season is in full swing and I am always looking for something new to throw on the grill.
Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac instructions
- Boil a med sauce pan with 4 cup of salted water add pasta and cook until al dente strain and set aside and add truffle oil mix to combine.
- Grate Fontina cheese and add to pasta pan toss in shaved parmesan cheese as well save some parmesan for plating.
- Heat up grill pan or bbq and place chicken on it grill until done set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on, add cream to pasta and mix well, place in desired casserole dish add Panko bread crumbs and truffle salt and broil til golden brown. Top with extra cheese Plate and enjoy.
However there are some things that are just meant for the grill and just scream summer, like the perfect Grilled Chicken Marinade. Lime in the marinade provides a zesty boost, while cilantro adds a fragrant note to this Coriander / Cilantro Lime Chicken grilled on the stove or a barbecue. And the secret weapon: A dash of fish sauce for an umami bump. These beautiful fresh flavours make for perfect outdoor or summertime dish. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food.