Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk.
You can have Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk
- It’s 4-5 oz of fresh tumeric roots.
- Prepare 1/2-2/3 cup of fresh young coconut paste, homemade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of grounded black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey, optional.
Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk step by step
- Slice tumeric roots. Place them together with coconut paste, black pepper, and cinnamon powder in a small blender. Purée until smooth. Add honey if you want to sweetern it a little bit..
- Scoop 1-2 Tsp paste and put it into a tea filter bag. Freeze or fridge it. When you are going to brew turmeric tea, take one bag and add two cups of water, boil for a few minutes. If you prefer milky version, replace a cup of water with milk or any non dairy milk. This paste can also be used in making baking dishes or any savory dishes..