Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs. You can easily halve the recipe to make less servings. Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
If you like reading my posts and seeing my recipes, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for behind the scenes photos and much, much more: Pipe it into halved egg whites for tuna salad deviled eggs. Spread it on a good piece of bread and form a tuna sandwich. Simply enjoy it as a dip with some crackers. You can have Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- You need of Eggs. I used.
- It’s of drained tuna fish.
- It’s of mayo.
- Prepare of mustard.
- You need of Diced celery to your liking.
- Prepare of Diced onion to your liking.
- Prepare of sweet or dill relish.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This recipe is one of these deviled egg recipes that will absolutely please a crowd. I made these for a gathering and they were gone in the blink of an eye. Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs blend two favorites together into one treat. A great snack or party appetizer.
Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel..
- While eggs are cooling, mix drained tuna, onion, relish, celery, salt, pepper.
- Mix in mayo and mustard. Can use more or less.
- Cut eggs in half and mix the yolks into the tuna salad..
- Stuff egg whites with tuna salad like you would for deviled eggs..
- I have doubled this recipe for larger quantities. I hope you enjoy 😊.
Today our Family Table group is sharing some of their favorite deviled egg recipes! Thanks Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures for hosting today's event! I'm a big fan of eggs in just about any form. Combine tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and capers in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth and creamy. Add to the penne and mix until well combined.