Chocolate Freezer Squares. The process is super simple, but it requires a bit more than just chucking the chocolate bar or box into the freezer. Here's how to go about it: Package or wrap the chocolate tightly. When it comes to unopened chocolate bars, you can freeze them as-is, or put into a freezer-bag for added safety.
These chocolate freezer squares are a healthier choice and so good they are TO DIE FOR! They are Paleo and dairy free and SO very good. I guarantee you'll make more. *note*. You can have Chocolate Freezer Squares using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Freezer Squares
- You need 5 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of handful of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
KIND FROZEN TM Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Bars are creamy, plant-based frozen treat bars made from almond milk, layered with smooth dark chocolate, chopped almonds, and nut butter. So you can feel good about enjoying the frozen treat you deserve. Wrap the chocolate as tightly as you can in heavy-duty freezer bags (vacuum packing is ideal for this job), then place the chocolate in the refrigerator for several hours, followed by the freezer. If all goes well the chocolate will store there, largely intact, for up to six months.
Chocolate Freezer Squares step by step
- Melt your 5 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave or stovetop (unless it's summer , then it's already melted!) Add to a small bowl..
- Mix one tablespoon at a time of your honey into the melted coconut oil..
- After honey is well mixed , slowly add your cocoa powder and vanilla extract ,mix until creamy. ( for paleo friends make sure you cocoa powder is unsweetened and paleo approved ).
- When you have a chocolate smooth mixture add your handful of walnuts and mix them in..
- Spread some grass fed butter (or a substitute like Pam or regular butter , butter imitation) on a piece of tin foil that you shaped like a bowl/pan. Add the mix to the buttered portion of the foil and spread evenly. Eye how thick you'd want your freezer squares..
- Go ahead , lick the spoon! Put your foil pan in the freezer flat. Leave for 1 hour!.
- Peel your chocolate off the foil. Break or cut in shapes you desire. Reuse the foil to make more! Store your left over chocolate in the freezer..
To remove from the freezer — just reverse the steps. How long do chocolate-covered candy bars last in the freezer? Working quickly, place the avocado square in the chocolate sauce, rotating it and spooning it back out after it is coated. The avocado will melt quickly so you have to work fast here. Transfer completed square to parchment and repeat with remaining squares.