Thai sweet chile green beans.
You can cook Thai sweet chile green beans using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai sweet chile green beans
- You need of green beans.
- It’s 3 tbls of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of canola oil or vegetable.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of sweet chili sauce.
Thai sweet chile green beans instructions
- Clean and snap the ends off your grean beans.
- Heat oil and garlic to pan. Med high for about 30 seconds.
- Add beans. Stir often till there heated and turning a darker green. Like 5 – 7 mins..
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce. You could use water if you prefer..
- Add soy sauce mix to the beans, cover and cook on med high for about 5 mins..
- Add sweet chili sauce and red pepper flakes to beans. Stir for a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy.