Low Carb Peanut Butter Fat Bombs.
You can cook Low Carb Peanut Butter Fat Bombs using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter (I use Peter pan creamy as it has only a few carbs).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of splenda.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fat Bombs instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and heat over medium heat until smooth..
- Pour into small molds or a small cupcake pan..
- Allow to freeze for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove from molds and store in a Ziploc freezer bag..