Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Chutney.
You can have Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Chutney using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Chutney
- It’s 5 of Gooseberry/Amla.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard oil.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) Chutney instructions
- Wash and remove seeds from amla..
- Roast gooseberry pieces with green chilli and garlic cloves on tava..
- Roast them on medium heat for maximum 8 minutes..
- Let them cool..
- Grind in mixer to a fine paste..
- Add salt and mustard oil..
- Gooseberry/Amla chutney is ready..