Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Remove odd pots and pans from oven. There are a few tricks to making the best banana bread recipe possible. You can have Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s of equipment.
- It’s 1 loaf of baking tin (4×8),buttered.
- You need of complete.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg,beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
Here are a few tips: Bananas – You'll want to make sure that you are using over ripe bananas as the first step. The bananas should have darker specks covering the banana peeling letting you know that the banana is over ripe and perfect to use in this recipe. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Banana bread is such a great use of overripe bananas that we are wondering why there isn't a phrase, "When life rots your bananas: make banana bread." The second reason why we love banana bread is that you can eat banana bread anytime of day-commit just one easy banana bread recipe to memory and you've got fresh banana bread for.
Banana bread step by step
- NB: no need for a mixer.
- Preheat your oven to 350F(175C).
- In a mixing bowl, mix the melted butter into the mashed banana then mix in the sugar, beaten egg and vanilla essence..
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and fold it..
- Add in the flour and mix well until smooth, though not too smooth..
- Pour the mix into your already buttered baking loaf tin.
- Put into oven and let bake for 1hr.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cook on rack.
- Once cooled removed from baking pan, slice and serve.
Our members give this classic banana bread recipe near-perfect ratings—and we think you'll love it, too. We love the addition of chopped walnuts for some extra crunch. Once it's cooked this bread takes about an hour to cool, but if you can't wait quite that long before digging in, we. An hour of waiting while your house fills with tempting aromas and then you'll be snacking on your very own slice of warm, fresh-baked banana bread. This recipe for banana bread has appeared in every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and no wonder.