Banana crumb muffins. A basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with a brown sugar crumb topping that will melt in your mouth. Banana muffins – perhaps my favorite muffin in all of muffin land (except maybe chocolate chocolate chip on occasion, but don't Muffin enthusiasts know everything is better with a crumb top – it's fact. These Banana Crumb Muffins are the best banana muffins ever, with crunchy and sweet crumbs at the top.
Banana Crumb Muffins are so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! These fluffy and moist muffins are topped with a delicious cinnamon-spiced streusel topping and make a great breakfast or. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. You can cook Banana crumb muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana crumb muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Crumb topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
It's a fruit I buy at the store every week, because not only do I like it, but my kids LOVE it! Unfortunately, I feel like we have. Banana Muffins are moist with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with tons and tons of crumb topping. This is the best homemade banana muffins recipe perfect for breakfast!
Banana crumb muffins instructions
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
These are truly the best Banana Crumb Muffins with the most amazing crumb topping! These muffins have quickly become a family-favorite recipe and they are the first treat gone wherever I take them. These tender banana muffins are crowned with a delightfully crunchy cinnamon crumb topping that lends to their addictive nature. These banana bread crumb muffins taste like something fresh from a bakery! The banana bread muffin is just that; moist, fluffy, tender banana bread in muffin form.