Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑. The best thing about going vegan? Start with chocolate treats and work your way from there.. See more ideas about Vegan comfort food, Food, Healthy vegan.
Make a sweet vegan rice pudding that is dairy-free and egg-free and uses soy milk for a lower fat and healthier rice pudding. Though the recipe calls for soy milk, just about any other non-dairy and vegan milk substitute will work just fine. Soy milk has the thickest, richest texture with a neutral flavor, but almond milk, coconut milk or even rice milk or cashew milk would also work well in. You can have Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1-24 oz of Can Peaches in light syrup.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Tb of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of Corn Starch.
- You need 1 Tb of Sugar.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chilled Vegan butter.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar to sprinkle on top of crust (optional).
- Prepare of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare of Medium Baking pan.
Entirely vegan, gluten-free, and customizable to taste. We are the UK's number one food brand. Super Easy Vegan Oreo Ice Cream. This no-churn vegan oreo ice cream with peanut butter and peanuts is perfect to celebrate summer!
Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375*F. Oil desired baking pans..
- In a mixing bowl start preparing filling. Dump in can of peaches (DO NOT DRAIN). Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and sugar. Combine until well incorporated. Once everything is combined transfer to baking dish..
- In a separate mixing bowl start preparing crumble. (Suggestion: use hand mixer or stand mixer) Cream together Butter and sugar until it reaches a fluffy consistency..
- Add in flour, almond milk, baking powder, and salt. Once everything is well incorporated add mixture on top of peaches already in baking dish. Smooth crush slightly to cover top of dish. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on crust..
- Place into oven and bake in oven for 50-55min or until top reaches a golden brown in color..
It's so decadent, extremely yummy, and super easy to make! I've already made it so many times and everyone loves it. Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly) – This gorgeous strawberry rhubarb crisp is the perfect blend of tart and sweet. With bright color and even better flavor, it's the perfect sweet treat! So, I have a crush on strawberry rhubarb things.