Chinese pakoda. Chinese pakoda largely resemble Vegetable manchurian balls. since cabbage is one of the main veggie used here, you can also call these as Cabbage manchurian. the only difference is that unlike Veg manchurian, no sauce is made which can coat the pakoras. They are served with schezwan sauce or at times schezwan sauce is drizzled on top of the pakodas. In today's video we will see how to make chinese pakoda recipe in hindi.
The Chinese Pagoda is a landmark in Birmingham, England. chinese bhaji with step by step photo and video recipe. pakora recipes are very common across india and are made with myriad vegetables. generally, it is made with spiced besan or chickpea flour batter and then deep fried till crisp. but this recipe is an urban street food fusion made with mixed veggies and plain flour with strong flavours of. Indo Chinese Style Pakora: Crispy aromatic very tempting pakodas made with veggies and mix of Chinese sauces. You can have Chinese pakoda using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese pakoda
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped spring onion.
- It’s 2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger Chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 Pinch of red food colour (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
Enjoy these Chinese pakodas with warm soup or even with tea or coffee. Grey Goose Gourmet Recommended for you No copyright infringement intended. Music is used for creative purpose only. We DO NOT own copyrights to this music.
Chinese pakoda step by step
- Take a bowl and add cabbage, spring onion, carrot, garlic paste,ginger paste, red chilli paste, tomato sauce,soya sauce, salt and vinegar in the bowl..
- Then add 3 drops of water in the food colour and mix it in the bowl and mixed it well..
- Then add flour, corn flour and semolina and mix it well..
- Your dough have to be sticky so add water for making it a sticky dough..
- Then add baking soda in it..
- Dough is ready..
- Apply some drops of oil on your hands and make balls of it..
- And then fry it first the flame have to be high then after adding pakoda medium the flame for nice crisp..
Chinese pakoda or cabbage manchurian or chinese pakora with step by step instructions. This is one of the most popular street food in Mumbai. Indochinese are most loved street food other than pani puri and south Indian dosa and vada. Though I love this street food, I love to make my own at home because of hygiene factor. Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour, ginger garlic, spice powders & herbs.