Italian Caesar Salad.
You can cook Italian Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Caesar Salad
- Prepare 5 slices of whole grains and seeds bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 of fillets of marinated herrings.
- It’s 90 gr of grated Grana chees.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Italian Caesar Salad instructions
- Boil a small pot, full of water, then add 2 eggs and let them cook for 7 minutes.
- Chop 5 slices of whole grain and seeds bread. Fry 2 cloves of garlic into a pan with olive oil, add the cubes of bread and let them frying until they're brownished..
- Chop the head of lettuce and wash it, then put it in a bowl..
- Dress the salad with 3 teaspoons of olive oil, the juice of half lemon, salt and pepper. Therefore season with the grated Grana cheese..
- Peel the two cooked eggs, cut them roughly. Chop 5 slices of marinated herrings into small pieces. Add both to the salad..
- Add the cubes of bread and mix all the ingredients togheder. Enjoy!.