Simple grilled Steak. Humanely Treated Non-GMO Beef, No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, Shipped To You. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Prepare the steak marinade and allow the steak to marinate for two hours or overnight. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper. For a reverse sear: prepare steaks as instructed. You can have Simple grilled Steak using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple grilled Steak
- You need 2 pounds of shoulder steak.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of steak Rub see my recipe.
Preheat one side of the grill to low heat and the other side to high heat. Tender juicy steaks on the grill are one of life's pleasures. This is the best marinade we have ever come across. It is the perfect blend of flavors and it leaves the meat tender without being overpowering.
Simple grilled Steak instructions
- At least 2 hours before you are going to cook the steaks season with the steak rub..
- Put into a ziploc bag and let sit at room temperature..
- Fire up the grill and add the steaks when it is hot I used charcoal and pecan wood..
- Cook and turn as needed..
- Cook to your desired doneness. I ate mine with the mushroom onion sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
Note: I'm not sure of the origins of this recipe, I don't see a duplicate. Grilled Steaks with Garlic Chive Butter and French-Style Potato Salad Weeknights taste better with French bistro style steak and potatoes on the menu. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn't use it. In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. Thank goodness l at least used fresh garlic, but I think both the lemon juice and hefty amount of garlic powder contributed a strong, "off flavor," as one reviewer put it, that I just didn't care for – not so sure I liked the basil either.