Sour cream pecan coffee cake. Let's Talk About How To Make Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake! Serve this Coffee Cake Warm, At Room Temperature, Or Freeze It For Later! Of course enjoying a slice warm is the ultimate indulgence, but it's perfect to make the night before so it's ready and waiting for.
However, one big exception would be the crumby goodness that is pecan sour cream coffee cake. Directions for: Sour Cream Pecan Coffee Cake. Cool the cake in the pan to room temperature before slicing. You can have Sour cream pecan coffee cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour cream pecan coffee cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream (I use full fat, don't know if any other would work).
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Nut filling mix together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Very easy and most items are on hand to make this delightful coffee cake. Mix sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a small bowl and set aside. In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or using a hand mixer), cream the butter until smooth. I hope you enjoy this easy Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe!
Sour cream pecan coffee cake instructions
- Cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to your creamed mixture & beat well. Don't be alarmed mixture is very thick.
- Spoon into a greased 9" tube pan – alternate spooning the batter and sprinkling nut mixture – ending with nut mixture. Don't worry about gaps that you see… The cake will spread..
- Bake at 325°F for 50 – 60 minutes. Let stand in the pan until cool..
Sour Cream and Pecan Coffee Cake – A delicious, moist, sour cream and pecan coffee cake. Great for snack or breakfast with a lovely cup of coffee. And what a great one to do as the first – this Sour Cream Pecan Coffee Cake has a mixture of pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar for the topping with. This is a Wisconsin recipe-using our own delicious sour cream, of course! In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.