Grilled Corn and Bacon. Blackstone Griddle-seared ribeye topped with caramelized mushrooms & onions, bacon-fried corn and toast. Grilled corn has always been one of our favorites each year and this Grilled Bacon Corn on the Cob just brings it to a whole new level! With fresh corn, butter, McCormick® Black Pepper, and Stubb's® Original Bar-B-Q Sauce , this would be a great dish to bring to a summer cookout.
Lightly brush the corn with olive oil and season with salt. Wrap strips of bacon around the corn kernels on each ear; fold the husks back over the bacon and kernels. Tie the husks down with butcher string; repeat with all ears of corn. You can have Grilled Corn and Bacon using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn and Bacon
- It’s 2 ears of corn.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick bacon.
- Prepare To taste of seasoned salt.
Dressing: A side dish combining fresh corn, bacon and green pepper. This is not a low fat, low calorie dish but it sure is good. It can be made ahead and refrigerated until you are ready to 'fry' it. Heat a barbecue or stovetop grill, or alternatively, preheat broiler.
Grilled Corn and Bacon instructions
- Pull back the husk on the corn. Remove the silk..
- Add the bacon.
- Carefully add the husk back into place turn over and do the same on the other side of the corn. Then carefully put the husk back into place and tie with twine..
- Add to the grill. Rotate every 15 minutes for an hour..
- Keep the grill around 300 degrees Fahrenheit..
- When the bacon is done add the seasoned salt and I hope you enjoy!!.
Wrap bacon in a spiral around each ear of corn, lengthwise. Topped with bacon, Parmesan, and oregano, grilled corn on the cob is an easy and delicious summer appetizer. While the corn roasts, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the skillet, reserving the drippings. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.