Sour Shrimp Sammies.
You can cook Sour Shrimp Sammies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour Shrimp Sammies
- You need 20 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of lemon, juiced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 of Hoggie rolls.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded iceberg lettuce.
Sour Shrimp Sammies instructions
- Take shrimp and rinse, if frozen run under cold water in a colander. Meanwhile, juice the lemon and mix with the garlic salt..
- Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 350°. Lay out shrimp in a single layer and pour the lemon mix over top..
- Bake for 5 minutes flip and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Let shrimp cool then de-tail. Cut the hoggie rolls in half and broil on top shelf for 1-2 minutes..
- Take the shrimp lemon juice and add the sour cream mix. Spread the sauce on the toasted hoggie rolls add lettuce and shrimp and enjoy!.