Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout.
You can have Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout
- You need 3 packages of Fresh Polish Sausage.
- You need 2 can of Large Can Franks Sourkrout.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of large baking patatoe.
Mom's Homemade Polish Sausage and Sour Krout instructions
- Place krout in a pot. Do not drain the juice. Add patatoe to the middle of krout and let it cook with krout the entire time.
- Add 1 cup of water to krout. Simmer krout while you fallow the rest of the steps. Stir frequently. You can add another half to full cup if u feel there is not enough juice.
- Saute garlic, onion, butter.
- Add the saute mix to the krout. Continue to simmer.
- Add brown sugar. (can add another half cup to make not as sour) Continue to simmer and stir..
- Boil sausage and simmer for 45min.
- Cut sausage into rings and add to the sour krout. Continue to cook for another 45min.
- Put the whole mixture into a pan lined with tin foil into the oven at 350°F. Bake for 1 hour and serve..