Paprika Grilled Chicken. A little blackening on the edges is ok and will give it a "grilled" flavor. Broilers tend to vary in terms of strength; if your chicken seems to be burning or cooking too fast, move the rack down a notch and continue broiling. Easy grilled chicken recipe using a combination of dried spices such as paprika, cumin, garlic, onion, coriander, salt, and pepper.
Once your chicken hits the grill grates let the grill do all the work. If the chicken sticks to the grill it's not. Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. You can cook Paprika Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paprika Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fine black pepper course.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese (Slice thin).
- You need of Greek Yoghurt.
Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Combine paprika, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Using recipes like this lemon paprika chicken marinade has made my life so much easier this summer. I don't about you, but I get a little bit sick of eating plain old grilled chicken with BBQ sauce for dinner.
Paprika Grilled Chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken with olive oil, paprika powder, blackpepper and add salt to your liking. Keep in fridge for at least 15 minutes (The longer the better).
- Cut the lettuce into thin slice or up to your preference. Add in croutons, sliced cheese, and dressed well with greek yogurt..
- Heat up the pan. Add butter or olive oil, pan-grilled the chicken until it completely cooked. Voilaaaaa, dinner is ready!.
Easy yes….but a tad boring after a little bit. My husband would totally disagree with this statement. Garlic and Paprika Chicken – Deliciously baked, crispy, juicy and tender chicken drumsticks with a garlic and smoked paprika sauce. A great chicken recipe that's been on a the blog for years, and a reader favorite! In a baking dish, whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.