Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken. Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and brown sugar. Pour marinade over chicken and place in a zip-lock bag. Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken. family; I love to cook but when im ailing the kitchen force is not with me so heres a too easy grilled chicken Breeeee.
See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking. Grilled Aloha Chicken For Summery Meals. It tastes like a trip to Hawaii minus the airfare. You can cook Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken
- You need 1 of grill mates garlic, herb, wine marinade.
- It’s 1 of grill mates tomato, garlic & basil marinade.
- You need 1 bottle of kombucha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Bbq sauce, as needed, to taste, optional.
- You need 4 lbs of chicken.
I called this recipe Hawaiian chicken because the chicken has notes of soy sauce but with hint of brown sugar to mellow the saltiness along with lemon juice and ginger. The chicken is so tender, juicy, and full of awesome flavor. This is a great chicken marinade! When grilled, the chicken turns a beautiful caramel color, which makes great presentation.
Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken instructions
- Mix everything but chicken and bbq sauce together in a big bowl.
- Add chicken, covering all sides.
- Marinade in fridge 2 hours.
- Toss chicken on a hot bbq grill.
- Brush some bbq sauce on chicken.
- Turn when needed, brush bbq sauce on again.
- Repeat step 6 til cooked and serve.
This is my fiance's favorite chicken. See more ideas about Sandwiches, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Anna's Kombucha Cafe is located in Gary, Indiana. At Anna's Kombucha Cafe we have a passion for providing good food and service to our community. W chicken thighs: Start with a clean work area and cutting board.