Spaghetti with Tofu. This Tofu Bolognese recipe is to die for. Quick, easy, healthy, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, hearty Ohmygoodness, I just had Tofu Bolognese for dinner last night and these pictures make me want it all. Baking tofu results in something completely different.
Recipe SPAGHETTI with TOFU is good for breakfast and lunch. The cooking is not complicated and it turns out very tasty. Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water according to the directions on the pack. You can cook Spaghetti with Tofu using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Tofu
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 18 oz of Block of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 3 cloves of grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 cup of halved black pitted olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh chopped basil.
- You need 1 lb of Spaghetti.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti to desired firmness. Serve spaghetti topped with sauce and tofu mixture. (Tofu almost tastes like ricotta cheese when made this way). The Best Vegetarian Spaghetti Tofu Recipes on Yummly Wok-fried Spaghetti With Kale And Tofu (mee Goreng), Baked Spaghetti With Kale, Mushrooms, & Tofu Ricotta, Vegan Baked Spaghetti.
Spaghetti with Tofu step by step
- Drain the tofu from its package. Cut it into bite size pieces and use some paper towels to pat down the cut sides to soak up as much liquid as possible..
- In a skillet, add the oil and let it get nice and hot over medium-high heat, add the tofu and saute for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add in the garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and let it cook for another minute..
- Add the tomatoes, broth, olives, basil and give it a nice stir, reduce the heat to medium-low and allow it to cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the sauce is nice and thick..
- Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in some salt, bring to a boil. Add spaghetti into the boiling water and allow it to cook according to package instructions for about 6-7 minutes making sure to drain it when it’s done cooking..
- Add the drained cooked pasta to the sauce with tofu, give everything a good stir, adjust the seasoning if necessary, garnish it with fresh basil and enjoy!.
Add hummus, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and. Guilt-free spaghetti smothered in tomato sauce with basil, garlic, onions and spinach, all made in one pot for easy clean up. Cook the pasta until tender and drain. Spaghetti squash, bell peppers, arugula and tofu, all covered in a mouthwatering spicy peanut sauce (don't worry, the spiciness is optional and customizeable). Dice the tofu and drain on paper towel.