International Avocado Dip. The time has come for me to. Classic avocado dip made with riped avacados. The avacados are mashed with a fork and then mixed with, tomatoes, green chillies and lemon juice.
My youngest is going through a phase of declaring that he doesn't like anything I serve. Serve this avocado dip with raw veggies or baked chips. It also makes a good salad dressing or topping for grilled chicken. You can cook International Avocado Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of International Avocado Dip
- You need 3 of Avocados.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Organic Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pink or Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Mild Curry Powder.
- It’s of lemon juice.
This Mexican avocado dip recipe is an easy alternative to guacamole! Just whip it up in your food processor. Serve it as a party dip, or on tacos, nachos, quesadillas and much more. This Creamy Avocado Dip recipe from Delish.com is healthy and satisfying.
International Avocado Dip instructions
- Cut ripe avocados on the horizontal, twist and pull apart. Remove the pit and scoop out the delicious avocado. If the pit has made the inside really brown or red (rotten) throw the avocado out because it will likely make you sick. Pluck out the vein root looking things if you see any in your bowl..
- Smush the 3 avocados till their broken down but still chunky. Add in the Italian dressing and then smush them more..
- Once they are at your desired smushedness, I like it a bit chunky but not too much.. Add a little bit of the onion powder. Stir. Taste. Then add the curry powder..
- I always like this dip cold as the (mild) curry makes the dip warm you up (in filling and delicious not hot and spicy sort of way) however avocados usually taste more fresh at cooler temperatures. So you can either make this recipe by chilling the avocados in the fridge prior or adding a tiny bit of lemon juice and then putting it in the fridge right after you finish..
- This recipe requires you eat it with Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps: Original Deli Style. For health benefits as well as the overall taste. You could use some other dipping mechanism however I cannot assure you that it will taste as good, as I know it can be..
This dip is basically a blank canvas—and like guacamole, can go in SO many different directions depending on what flavors. I created this creamy avocado dip recipe because I couldn't find a guacamole that appealed to me. My husband doesn't usually like avocado dip, but he really enjoys this one! Finde was du suchst – lecker & einfach. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥.