Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thai cuisine is one of my favorites. This simple recipe of clams cooked in a spicy Thai red curry sauce takes advantage of prepared Thai curry paste, which is available at well-stocked supermarkets and Asian-foods stores. You can cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- You need 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- Prepare 18 of steamer clams.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Prepare 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare of cooked jasmine rice.
We call for red curry paste but use whatever type you prefer. Heat wok to medium high, add oil, add curry paste, stir fry until heat hits you, up heat and add pork, continue stir frying, for a couple of minutes You'LL also love. Thai Red Pork Curry With Aubergines. by Brian Holley. A slow-cooked Thai red pork curry with a rich pumpkin sauce.
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry step by step
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
Mop it all up with a serving of white rice. Add the mussels, cover the pot, and let steam until opened. During the last minute of cooking, add the cilantro and basil. This recipe for Quick and Easy Thai Red Curry makes a simple, fragrant, and zingy curry that the whole family will enjoy. Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the curry paste a few minutes to release the flavors.